The reference for all 2cv and Mehari enthusiasts
2CV Méhari Club Cassis is located on a 10 hectare property with 8000m² of workshops and employs about a staff of fifty for its 5 main business sectors which are entirely dedicated to the 2CV, Méhari and Dyane:
- The manufacture of original spare parts (platforms, upholstery, body-work, bumpers, accessories, etc.).
- The sales and distribution of all of these spare part references for these 3 key models and their various derivatives.
- Restoration and complete reconstruction of dozens of these vehicles every year.
- Engine reconditioning (cylinder head rectification, crankshaft restoration…).
- Design, assembly and distribution of EDEN, a Méhari inspired electric car.
1. Restoration & Reconstruction workshop
Passionate experienced professionals (mechanics, panel-beaters, vehicle painters, etc.)
for the reconstruction or restoration of your 2CV or Méhari.
2. Upholstery work
The guaranteed quality of French manufacture, authentic to the original models. Integrated design workshop
which offers a large choice from over 150 colour and material references.
3. Metal workshop
Manufacture of metallic structures, bumpers, windshield frames, bodywork panels
and many other accessories which conform fully to their original counterparts.
4. Platform assembly line
Production of 2CV and Méhari chassis in our own workshops using original Citroën machines
and tools, in full compliance with the original manufacturer's specifications.
5. Engine reconditioning workshop
Restoration of 435cc and 602cc engines in our workshop at Cassis
using the original Citroën machines.
6. Adhesive and decoration workshops
Production in Cassis of the whole of our catalogue of 2CV and Méhari adhesives.
Mail order (by telephone, internet) or over the counter sales. An available stock of thousands
of spare parts that means that we can guarantee the daily shipping of hundreds of orders
throughout France and the world.
The strengths of 2CV Méhari Club Cassis
- A 35 year exclusive partnership with Citroën.
- A unique range of spare parts which conform fully to their original counterparts.
- French manufacture, in their Cassis workshops.
- Expert staff who have been involved in hundreds of restoration and reconstruction projects.
- More than 5,000 references in stock at any one time.
- A network of 350 Relay-points and distributors throughout France and Europe
- Highly appreciated technical support for both individual and professional clients.